Administrative Data Entry Clerk (2 yrs.: experience)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of an Administrative Data Entry Clerk to work remotely in the U.S. only.
- Manage the work process and allocate assignments to other regulatory employees.
- Provide assistance to train staff individuals and new employees. Supervise the staff as well.
- Implement and screen programs as coordinated by the administration and see the projects through to fulfillment.
- Respond to inquiries for all kinds of information related to the organization.
- Provide assistance with other administrative and clerical duties which include scanning, mailing, and copying to management.
- Maintain computer systems, fax, and photocopy machines.
- Maintain office supplies, check inventory and request office items whenever required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Respond to emails and answer phone calls as and when required.
- Maintain office policies and procedures.
- Supervise, organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Perform a variety of general clerical and administrative tasks.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $12.00 per hour
LET'S GET STARTED!
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Clerical Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have further questions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
• Proven 2 years of experience of working as an Admin Assistant, Staff Assistant or a similar role.
• Skilled in administration support and willing to work with a diverse team.
• Strong knowledge of office management procedures and systems.
• Expertise in efficient operation standard office equipment.
• Proficient with MS Office for example Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Working knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting skills.
• Ability to analyze and operate workplace practices to enhance productivity.
• Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
• Good problem solver.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize day to day tasks.
• Ability to work individually.
• Attention to detail.