Air Ticketing Agent
Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking an experienced Air Ticketing Agent to support their team of travel advisors and/or corporate accounts in completing air travel arrangements. While this role may handle an array of responsibilities, the primary task will be ticketing and exchanges.
Depending on experience, this role may be conducted on-site or remote work-from-home.
- Book air reservations and related travel products, as needed
- Provide price quotes for proposed routes/itineraries in a prompt and professional manner
- Deliver exceptional customer service to internal travel advisors and external clients alike
- Support corporate clients in their reporting and online booking needs
- Take a consultative selling approach when advising clients
- Utilize company-negotiated contracts to secure the product that best meets the needs of our clients
- Arrange client records in an organized and accurate fashion
- Follow guidelines and protocols, as defined by the company
- Contribute as a team player to the overall needs of a luxury travel agency
Pay: $18.00 to $23.00 per hour
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
3+ years of corporate travel agent/advisor experience
Proficiency with one or more of the following GDS: Sabre, Apollo, Amadeus, Worldspan
Experience arranging international airfare
Knowledge of ticketing and exchange procedures
Knowledge of corporate travel booking tools and procedures
Ability to multitask and maintain a professional demeanor under pressure
Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook
Strong attention to detail
Responsibilities are not limited to those outlined in this description and you may perform other negotiated duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.