Bilingual Customer Service Agent
Jobseekers on Board is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Bilingual Customer Service Agent to work remotely.
Our customer service agent is a virtual, part-time, work-from-home position. Our hourly agents perform tasks including social customer service, engagement for marketing purposes, and protecting a brand’s image by supporting a good experience for a brand’s customers in their online venues.
We provide services in dozens of languages and defines fluency as complete competency in reading, writing, and speaking at a native or near-native level.
Language needs are dependent upon client needs. Language fluency testing and writing samples are a requirement for all our hourly positions. All applicants must be fluent in English.
We are currently recruiting individuals with fluency in the following languages:
- Chinese (traditional and simplified)
Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to...
1. Responsibilities include reviewing, taking action on (rejecting or approving), tracking, and/or escalating social media users’ posts according to brand guidelines.
2. Responding to user content in a social context and initiating or conversation.
3. Responding to customers’ questions (with previously determined or authored responses).
4. Identifying and escalating trends, topics, sentiment, and emerging issues.
5. Translation of user content.
You must be 18 years or older.
PAY: $15.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & TRAITS:
* Excellent writing and communication skills, including grammar, punctuation, spelling, and ability to compose well spoken messages in a real-time, multi-tasking environment (Please note: This is not a telephone position; writing skills are critical.)
* Language fluency testing and writing samples are a requirement for all hourly positions in any language. All applicants must be fluent in English.
* Demonstrated ability to empathize with people, make decisions according to guidelines, and communicate company policies in informal courteous conversational style.
* Ability to focus on the task at hand with minimal external distraction, including working in a quiet atmosphere (this is not a role that can be done from a coffee shop or with toddlers underfoot).
* Ability to work for a block of several hours at a time.
* Punctuality and adherence to attendance policies, which are strictly enforced.
* Ability to regularly or occasionally work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Dependable, high-speed Internet access.
* Dependable telephone access (landline preferred for training).
* Experienced computer user with knowledge of chat, email, and instant messaging programs.
* Familiarity with and access to spreadsheet and document software, and social media sites on a personal or professional level.
* Strong typing skills.
* Previous moderation experiences a plus, but is not required.
* This is a work-at-home position; you must be able to work at home with the self-discipline needed to be effective.
Recommended education and experience:
* 1-2 years experience in online moderation or customer service.
* College Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
* Demonstrated personal or professional success engaging in a social channel.