Call Center Agents
Call Center Agents
Virtual Desk Jobs is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
Job Description - may perform one or more of the following:
• Completes questionnaire/survey via telephone using standard scripts and standard operating procedures.
• Obtains and/or verifies needed information for our cases by answering incoming calls
• Makes outgoing calls when further information is needed
• Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Routes calls to appropriate departments
• Utilizes scripted Frequently Asked Questions to respond to caller inquiries
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures
• All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good data entry and typing skills 35+ WPM
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
• Ability to pass a background check
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Attention to detail
• Team work
Work at Home – must haves:
• Existing High-Speed Internet access
• Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
NOTE: While you are clocked in, working virtually is NOT something that can be combined with watching TV, preparing meals, running errands, car-pooling, doing household chores, providing pet care, elder care or childcare. Virtual workers with dependents must make arrangements for personal chores as if they were working in a conventional office location. This position Is Not a flexible job where employees can set their own hours. Schedules must be adhered to.
• Must have Outstanding Customer Service Skills in a CALL CENTER setting!
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Bilingual Spanish is preferred, but not necessary
• Basic Computer Navigation & Typing Skills: 35+ wpm
• Equipment will be provided
• Ability to Pass a Background Investigation and drug screening
• H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
• 18 Years of Age or Older
• Current RESUME needed
• Healthcare Benefits after 60 days
• Accrued PTO time after 180 days
Hours: Schedule (Central Time) to be determined by availability.
Total: 25-29 hours
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Apply To Become A Customer Service Agent:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com/join-now/ and select the Customer Service Job Bank Portal.
Please reference agent ID code VDJRenaeW.
Please contact us directly to discuss customer service remote job openings at 405-494-0214.