Call Center Associate
Virtual Desk Jobs (https://virtualdeskjobs.com//) is now looking for a Call Center Associate to work remotely in the U.S. only.
The world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
HOURS: 25-29 hours (Central Time) to be determined by availability.
- Complete questionnaire/survey via telephone using standard scripts and standard operating procedures.
- Obtain and/or verify needed information for our cases by answering incoming calls.
- Make outgoing calls when further information is needed.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Route calls to appropriate departments.
- Utilize scripted Frequently Asked Questions to respond to caller inquiries
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- The above duties allow you to perform one or more of them.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Existing High-Speed Internet access and computer. Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions. Equipment will be provided.
PAY: $17.00 per hour
NOTE: While you are clocked in, working virtually is NOT something that can be combined with watching TV, preparing meals, running errands, car-pooling, doing household chores, providing pet care, elder care or childcare. Virtual workers with dependents must make arrangements for personal chores as if they were working in a conventional office location. This position is NOT a flexible job where employees can set their own hours. Schedules must be adhered to.
APPLY TO BECOME A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT:
Please go to https://virtualdeskjobs.com///join-now/ and select the Customer Service Job Bank Portal. Please reference agent ID code VDJTanyaPhilip. Your current resume is needed.
Please contact us directly to discuss customer service remote job openings at (405) 633-0079.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen. 18 years of age or older.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Good data entry and typing skills 35/+ WPM.
• Some experience in a call center or customer service environment.
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
• Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs).
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish is preferred.