Car Rental Reservationist
Virtual Desk Jobs is seeking Car Rental Reservationists for our Contact Center’s Customer Service team!
Our Customer Service Representatives answer general questions, research reservations and billing, troubleshoot and resolve a variety of customer concerns, and address complaints, all while providing the highest level of service for which we’re known and our customers expect!
Can utilize effective problem-solving techniques to resolve customer needs with confidence and empathy
Value teamwork and personal honesty and integrity
Can navigate across multiple computer systems and program applications
Enjoy analyzing and resolving a variety of complex issues
Then this may be that outstanding opportunity you’ve been searching for!
Customer service is our way of life! Our goal is to exceed our customer’s expectations and that starts with YOU! One customer, one call; one delivered promise at a time.
We work hard and reward hard work! In addition to $16.85/hour, you will have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on both individual and team performance. Top performing individuals earn an additional $600/month, while top performing teams can earn up to an additional $2 more per hour, for every hour worked, during each month!
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Customer Service team is available until 10:00 pm CST offering full-time schedules with start times between 11 am – 1:30 pm. Schedules include working weekends and do not change week-to-week. Once a schedule is assigned it is not negotiable upon completion of training.
- Handle multiple tasks, such as, talking with and listening to customers while accessing, reading, and inputting information into numerous applications
- Handle incoming calls, efficiently resolving a variety of customer service inquiries
- Utilize problem-solving skills to efficiently answer customer requests
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Adapt to the need of individual callers
- Accept repetitive work tasks while providing excellent service to customers
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience focused on resolving customer concerns and handling difficult conversations
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Call center experience preferred
- Experience handling help desk or escalated situations requiring problem resolution preferred
- Work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean and quiet
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 6 weeks, M-F, 9-5:30 pm CST
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Must be willing to work a full-time schedule (40 hours/week), with start times between 11am-1pm (Central Time Zone), including both weekends days (Saturday & Sunday)
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $16.85/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- The minimum upload speed of 2 mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5 mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi “air cards” is prohibited
*Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Exceptional communication both verbal and written; a good telephone voice, proper English usage, and the ability to “project” oneself over the phone are necessary
- Must be dependable and comfortable working independently as well as part of a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Advanced personal computing and keyboard skills
- Ability to rely on provided resources and quickly research responses
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer navigation skills and the ability to toggle between different computer screens and programs
- Ability to apply experience-based knowledge and leadership skills toward organizational goals
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to stay optimistic while working with difficult customers
*You will be shipped a headset and key fob to the address provided on your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
*We reserve the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.
Apply To Become A Customer Service Agent:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com///join-now/ and select the Customer Service Job Bank Portal.
Please reference agent ID code VDJAmyR.
Please contact us directly to discuss customer service remote job openings at 405-494-0214.