Certified Medical Coder (3-5 yrs.: experience)
We at Jobseekers on Board, are looking for experienced, certified medical coders and coding QA staff as we continue building our operations. Opportunities are available for both remote (work-at-home) and on-site (travel to client) certified coders.
COMPENSATION: DOE; paid by the line
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become a member with us by clicking on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Certification such as CCS/CCS-P and/or CPC/CPC-H, RHIT and RHIA with coding experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of coding experience.
- Working knowledge of coding rules and regulations, as well as third party payer requirements.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions while demonstrating effective communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, and written).
- For remote coders, the ability to work in a virtual environment.
- For on-site coders, able to travel and be away from home for periods of time.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a multi-functional team.
- Possessing the maturity, patience and professionalism to interact with staff; some of whom are relatively new to the coding world.
- Ability to work on different coding platforms, depending on the needs of the client.