The Click-to-Chat Analyst is an innovative initial contact point for customers. The Analyst provides an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries using the flow of an instant message conversation in real-time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all Click-to-Chat Analyst responsibilities with consistent reliability
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries through instant messaging software
- Provide on-line support for applications
- Utilize available resources to respond to customer inquiries
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Sr. Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance
- Adhere to, support and client ISO, Quality Systems, Q1 initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed
- Actively participate in scheduled training sessions at pre-announced times
- Actively participate in scheduled coaching, mentoring and training meetings
- Fully cooperate with all monitoring and coaching activities to improve personal skills and performance results
Pay: $15.00 per hr.
Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default