Click-to-Chat Analyst – Flexible Schedule
The Click-to-Chat Analyst is an innovative initial contact point for customers. The Analyst provides an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries using the flow of an instant message conversation in real-time.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Solid keyboard skills and experience using CRM software
- Demonstrated ability to achieve telebusiness goals
- Success in highly automated telebusiness environment
- Knowledge of call center environment
- Dynamic and engaging written communication style
- Excellent interpersonal and business communications - verbal and written
- Demonstrated self-motivation and results-orientation
- Excellent customer service ability; use questioning skills to easily explore customer needs and concerns
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer accurate information
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude to develop and nurture prospect relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers; to quickly and easily read others through verbal and written cues
- Strong written communications; to use written and verbal skills to establish rapport
- Time management and organizational skills to efficiently organize, plan, schedule and execute telebusiness activities
- Willingness to take on new assignments
- Reliability; follow a logical, analytical approach to business conversations and chat dialogue
- Hours of operation vary by program.
Internet Connection Requirements
- Hard Wired (Ethernet) DSL, Fiber or Cable.
- Upload Speed +4 Mbps
- Download Speed +10Mbps
- Dual Monitors - Minimum of 19 inch. Recommended 22 inch.
- Computer Type: Intel of AMD PC (NOT MAC or TABLET)
- Processor Speed: +2.2 GHz
- RAM: 4GB minimum installed
- Hard Drive: Minimum 30GB total capacity
- USB Ports: Minimum of 2 free ports
- Video Web Cam
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
Pay: $15.00 per hr.
Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform all Click-to-Chat Analyst responsibilities with consistent reliability
Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
Accurately respond to customer inquiries through instant messaging software
Provide on-line support for applications
Utilize available resources to respond to customer inquiries
Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team
Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Sr. Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager
Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance
Adhere to, support and client ISO, Quality Systems, Q1 initiatives and company policies and procedures.
Complete additional tasks and projects as needed
Actively participate in scheduled training sessions at pre-announced times
Actively participate in scheduled coaching, mentoring and training meetings
Fully cooperate with all monitoring and coaching activities to improve personal skills and performance results