Client Care Representative (RFD) – Flexible Schedule
Remote Flexible Jobs (remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking a Client Care Representative.
POSITION TITLE: Client Care Representative 1 Phone and/or Chat
REPORTS TO: Client Care Supervisor
LOCATION: Remote – Work at Home
We are Remote Flexible Jobs, Working Hard for the Hardest Working.
NO SALES – NO OUTBOUND CALLS – ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE – FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES – A REAL WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITY
In a world where the hardest working Americans are strapped for both time and money, Remote Flexible Jobs is on a mission to be their advocate. For many of our clients, the tax return is the most important financial event of the year, and the biggest paycheck many will receive. We would like your help in making their overall experience with Jackson Hewitt one they will tell their friends and family about!
The Client Care Representative 1 position is responsible for providing a world class experience to our current and potential clients by answering calls or web chats in a Work at Home Contact Center environment. You will resolve 1st Tier level interactions via phone and chat, or escalate to Tier 2 upon Client request or applicable resolution path.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
- Use available tools, knowledge base, and communication skills to effectively research and transmit accurate information with a goal of resolving the Client’s reason for contact in one call.
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or escalating Client issues.
- Verbally de-escalate and handle difficult Client situations.
- Understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally.
- Understand detailed policies and procedures and explain these to the Client in a manner which is easily understood.
- Utilize multiple systems to access Client information, research issues, educate and solve the Client’s reason for contact.
- Accept and implement Quality and Performance Management Coaching / Feedback.
- Handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive Client information.
- Diligently and accurately document Client records and cases.
- May be asked to assist with other program support including email, web chat, co-browse, outbound and other support initiatives.
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
Let's Get Started!
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFCarolH.
Please contact our office staff at 1*405*633*0079 if you have further questions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED required.
1 to 2 years of relevant Contact Center experience.
Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor and the ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation. Bi Lingual Spanish a plus.
Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills
Proficiency with learning new technology and system applications.
WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
Windows 10 PC with minimum of 4 gigs of Ram and Google Chrome as main browser
Wired or Wireless Network speed at or above 20 mbps
A quiet room with no background noise or possibility of audible interruptions
Dual ear USB Headset with microphone and noise cancelling function
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT
Keying / typing, sitting, standing, walking.
Minimum 35 WPM
Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in a Work at Home Contact Center environment.
Compliance with company attendance standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FLSA status: Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt.