Customer Retention Expert- Bilingual
Jobseekers on Board is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Bilingual Customer Retention Expert to work remotely. This role focuses primarily on English and/or Spanish.
Helping those in need is a way of life for us, and we are looking for more people to join our award winning customer service team. Work from the comfort of your own home and enjoy the shortest commute ever!
In this role as a Bilingual Customer Retention Expert, you handle service cancellation requests, primarily inbound telephone calls. Your goal is to ensure the needs of the customer are addressed, service is delivered and the customer is kept updated on the status of their request.
You have the opportunity to interact and help our customers on a daily basis. We have an excellent culture promoting strong performance, creating a fun and supportive work environment (even from home), and professional development.
We provide you with solid training so you are set up to perform at the top of your game in this role.
* Retain customers who are at risk of canceling service by providing response and benefits of service based on customer’s reason for cancellation.
* Learn and demonstrate up-selling techniques (where applicable) to promote additional services/products.
* Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
* Navigate company software programs, use web based search engines and troubleshoot customer issues.
* Escalate calls outside their scope to appropriate tier of Customer service support function.
* May be required to cross-train on other call types and lines of business.
Schedule is subject to shift bid process and be able to work a flexible schedule. Must work in a distraction-free environment.
PAY: $12.00 per hour (starting base salary for this role (inclusive of the bilingual premium))
You can also add to your earnings through monthly performance-based incentives.
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
* Bilingual– proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish is required
* Strong phone, computer, and data entry skills – land phone line required for this role (can be acquired from your local telephone provider once application is submitted)
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and technical requirements assessment of your computer and telephone equipment (equipment is not provided for this role).
* Previous customer service/ call center experience is preferred.
* Minimum High School diploma or equivalent is required.