Customer Service Agent (dispatch)
Virtual Desk Jobs (https://virtualdeskjobs.com//) is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Agent to work virtually in the U.S. only.
We are looking for a responsible Customer Service Representative to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks virtually for our clients, their employees, and customers.
Duties of the CSR include providing support, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general scheduling, dispatch, and administrative activities.
JOB TYPES: FT/PT; No set hours (work day/night).
- Answer all incoming business phone calls, texts and emails, create and send custom quotes.
- Scheduling appointments, preparing reports and maintaining accurate client records.
- Organize and schedule proposal appointments.
- Write and respond to email, correspondence between clients and their customers.
- Organize and schedule work orders with appropriate crews.
- Develop and maintain client’s online database.
- Provide general support and manage expectations of customers.
- Act as the point of contact for internal clients and external customers.
- Ability to work 8am-5pm EST
- High-speed Internet. MS Excel.
- Close access from your home office/workspace to your incoming internet’s router and to a desktop/laptop computer and external mouse.
PAY: $21.85 per hour
APPLY TO BECOME A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT:
Please go to https://virtualdeskjobs.com///join-now/ and select the Customer Service Job Bank Portal. Please reference agent ID code VDJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact us directly to discuss customer service remote job openings at (405) 633-0079.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen, at least 18 years or older, and pass a felony verification check. High school diploma.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or an office admin assistant. Any experience in dispatch, customer service, phone support, remote worker, field or home service business, call center or administration is a PLUS!
• Able to organize their work using online scheduling software, group texting, Zoom, and SLACK.
• Working knowledge of online software tools like Skype, WhatsApp, and Trello.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail, problem-solving, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision. Ultimately, a successful CSR should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of their client’s office remotely.