Customer Service Associate
Virtual Desk Jobs is looking for someone who thinks critically about their writing and is always looking for ways to improve. Along the way, you'll also pick up a ton of knowledge about startups and startup law. If you love learning and constantly challenging yourself, this position is for you.
We're looking for someone who genuinely loves helping others and is dedicated to a career in customer operations. This position has tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement within customer operations, but is not a good fit as a stepping stone to other departments.
- Writing thoughtful, responsive replies to customer emails
- Writing and maintaining help center articles; identifying ideas for new articles based on customer inquiries
- Spotting trends in customer issues that other team members should be alerted to
- Coordinating with registered agent services to submit government filings
- Auditing third-party service provider invoices and resolving discrepancies
- Targeted outreach to customers for various product initiatives
- Being an expert on our very complex software
- Working with our engineering team to debug software issues our customers encounter
- Assisting product development by testing new features and bug fixes, and conveying customer feedback
- Genuine love for helping people and high emotional intelligence
- Exceptional written English communication skills, including the ability to write precisely and succinctly
- Dedication to a career in customer operations
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Technologically savvy - you should be confident in your ability to use new software without training
- Drive to do it better than it's ever been done before
- 2 years work experience in email-based customer operations or customer support roles
This is a great fit if you want to work:
- ... at a customer-centric company where customer support is truly a top priority
- ... at a company where providing customer support is unusually intellectually challenging
- ... in a company that strongly values efficiency, autonomy, and self motivation
- ... with bright people who are extremely passionate about their work
- ... where you'll be a key early team member
Pay: $19.00 per hour, DOE
This is a 100% remote position, open to anyone living in a US timezone. You'll be able to work from home or from anywhere else. Hours are flexible as long as they substantially overlap with standard business hours. We offer top-of-market compensation and benefits, reasonable hours, and reasonable customers.
Apply To Become A Customer Service Agent:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com///join-now/ and select the Customer Service Job Bank Portal.
Please reference agent ID code VDJAmyR.
Please contact us directly to discuss customer service remote job openings at 405-494-0214.