Customer Service Associate (pharmacy)
Virtual Desk Jobs (https://virtualdeskjobs.com//) is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Associate to work remotely in the U.S. only.
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
The ideal candidate that we are looking for is compassionate and hardworking to support our members during our peak enrollment season. Our company is committed to drug and pharmacy benefits management with member-centered solutions.
- Receive incoming calls from members, pharmacies, and doctor’s offices about requests for information on medication and benefits.
- Investigate and resolve member inquiries in a timely manner or escalate to an appropriate team member.
- Navigate modern technologies such as extracting and researching data from various software platforms and multitasking dual computer screens while assisting Member concerns.
- Adhere to and reinforce Prime and departmental standard operating procedures and training guidelines specific to HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Maintain a suitable home office (i.e., locked door, computer, desk, Internet, etc.) and meet Prime required remote Internet connectivity standards.
PAY: $23.85 per hour
APPLY TO BECOME A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT:
Please go to https://virtualdeskjobs.com///join-now/ and select the Customer Service Job Bank Portal. Please reference agent ID code VDJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact us directly to discuss customer service remote job openings at (405) 633-0079.
• MUST be eligible to work in the United States without need for a work visa or residency sponsorship.
• 1 year of customer service experience.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• Strong PC skills with the ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously.
• Strong communication skills with a focus on professional demeanor and empathy. Ability to multitask and detail-oriented.