Customer Support Specialist
Mommy Jobs Online is to be the front-line for interviewing candidates and customers alike. Customer Support Specialists exhibit passion for providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction and strive to always be improving.
Successful Customer Support Specialists have an open and positive attitude allowing them to celebrate the successes of the team, communicate proactively, and exemplify customer obsession.
In this role, you will:
• Be an expert in our platform and help our customers and their candidates understand the value of our technology
• Document and manage your cases for each Support interaction you have
• Recognize, document, and alert leadership of trends in contacts and ongoing issues
• Identify and communicate support process and product improvements
• Delight each of your contacts with positive and encouraging interactions
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions.
Please reference Agent ID MJOLBarbaraChandler on your request.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
• A quiet and isolated space
• Secure and reliable internet connection
• Reliable and dedicated phone
• The ability to accurately type at least 40+ words/minute
• Ability to work a consistent schedule
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Positive attitude and drive to always be improving
• Expert reading and writing skills
• Proficient with technology, able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems
• 2+ years in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role is a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be resourceful