Data Entry Compiler (FT/PT)
Jobseekers On Board is looking for a Data Entry Compiler to update and enter information into spreadsheets for our company databases and computer systems. This is a U.S. based position.
Data Entry Compiler responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
You will work with a data team and data manager. Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Compiler will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- You will need to be able to copy and paste (CTRL+ c and CTRL+ v) various entries into a spreadsheet, such as names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and return entries back to our HR Dept. via email each week.
- You must be able toggle back and forth from websites.
- Must have great accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to send out email notification letters to customers regarding products or services.
- Must have the ability to use a general email client (i.e., Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook); for sending out our email marketing ads.
LOCATION: Work at home or Remote, 1099 Independent Contractor; U.S. based position
EQUIPMENT: Internet and a computer
CONTRACTOR COMPENSATION STRUCTURE:
Increase and supplement your monthly income!
We pay our remote contractors $20.00 per 4,000 single entries submitted by spreadsheet.
In addition, you will earn a $12.00 commission per sale by sending out our email marketing ad campaigns that generate a sale.
The average compensation earned, ranges from $400.00–$2,200.00 per month depending on your production.
Based upon availability you can work either part-time or full-time. You must be able to work a flexible schedule anytime of the day.
Please visit https://jobseekeronboard.com and click on Careers to begin our hiring pre-screening process to become a Jobseeker on Board at home agent.
Please refer to agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip on your contractor registration application when you apply.
• You must be able to pass a felony verification check.
• You must be at least 18 years or older.
• Proven data entry work experience; as a Data entry operator or Office clerk. High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
• Experience with MS Office, data programs, office equipment, fax machine, and scanner. Have a familiarity with administrative duties and a have a great typing speed.
• Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
• Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Attention to detail and confidentiality.
• Positive motivated attitude to get the job done!