Data Entry Form Submitter Flexible
Mommy Jobs Online is now seeking Data Entry Form Submitters to work a flexible weekly work schedule. The best part of this job is that you will be able to work from any remote location.
The type of work you will be doing is submitting our companies contact information and our business marketing messages on their contact us forms online. Most of the contact form submissions are very minimal, usually 4 – 5 lines of text.
Just provide the data submissions and get paid for the sales you generate. This job is electronic submissions online, and you will never speak to the business prospect, we will handle that part of the deal. We will show you how to use your tracking code for any of the data submissions you have entered so that you can get paid for your sales.
- Internet connection
- The only hardware you will need is a computer (desktop, laptop, or tablet). It will not work on smartphones because of the type of work you will be performing. Any operating system such as Windows, MAC, or Linux will work fine as long as your operating system is newer than the year 2000.
- No software will be required as we will supply you with our secure self-pace training module to get you started.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Pay attention to details
- Work from your remote location
- Must submit and successfully pass a contractor background check application
- Flexible schedule work any time of the day or night
You earn a commission, flat-rate amount of $12.00 for actual companies that reply to sign up and use our business services. The average weekly salary range is $475.00 to $550.00 per week.
To Become An Agent:
For immediate consideration, please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Internal Jobs and Data Entry Form Submitter to complete our contractor job application. Please reference agent id MJOLJennQ on your request.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Please call our HR Manager, Kim at 405-418-6160.
Kindly acknowledge that you are very interested in the remote job position and be sure to complete your online contractor registration application.
Office skills, and Able to follow detailed instructions