Data Entry Marketing Specialist
At Virtual Desk Jobs (virtualdeskjobs.com), we value people as our most strategic and competitive asset. We are committed to the development of a performance driven culture that values our employee’s contributions, opinions, passions and creativity.
Virtual Desk Jobs is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We strive to attract the most talented candidates and brightest minds to join our team and we are seeking professional Data Entry Specialist to perform administrative duties.
To Become An Agent visit https://virtualdeskjobs.com/become-an-agent/ and complete our remote 1099 contractor background verification check registration application.
Please reference agent ID code - VDJSOLANGIE on your application when you apply.
Contact Us: If you have any further questions please give us a call at 1-405-494-0214.
- You will need to be able to copy and paste data profile information such as: Email addresses, names, numbers and url links into a spreadsheet
- Toggle back and forth from websites and verify correct spelling of various data inputted.
- Maintain accurate, complete data to continuously improve order process flow.
- Send out our email marketing campaigns and fill out contact forms
- Will utilize system tools.
- Entry level. Long-term assignment.
$20.00 per 4,000 batch entries base salary + $15.00 commissions. You will be paid bi-weekly based on your work production and commissions.
What you will need to get started:
- Positive attitude and motivation to get the job done!
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- MS Excel
- Quiet home office space setup
- You must be able to pass a felony verification check.
- You must be at least 18 years or older.
- Reside in the USA.
- No set hours - You can work any hours of night or day, with no limitations.
- HS diploma required.
- Part-time and full-time job.
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0214
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.