An E/M Coder is a remote position responsible to code in multiple specialties. Specifically: Orthopedics, OBGYN, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Urology and ENT. This position will report to coding manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2+ years' experience coding E/M procedures in the following areas:
- OBGYN, Internal Medicine, Urology
- Family Practice, Cardiology
- Orthopedic and ENT
- Experience with excel spreadsheets
- Pass our EM test.
- Have an understanding of healthcare regulations such as HIPAA.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records (EMR) and practice management (PM) systems.
- Aptitude for effectively handling stressful situations, prioritizing work, meeting deadlines and motivating others.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and persistent; very organized and have an exceptional written and verbal communication style.
Pay: $19 per hour / DOE
Apply To Become A Medical Coding Agent:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com/join-now/ - Please reference agent ID code VDJAMY.
Please contact us directly to discuss remote medical coding job openings at 405-494-0214.