Email Marketing Agent (Marketing Automation)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of an Email Marketing Agent to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Part-time, Contract
- Build, schedule, and optimize email campaigns, life-cycle flow campaigns, customer journeys, re-targeting, etc. in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Optimize campaign details such as subject lines and other creative content.
- Analyze and report data on prior campaigns and provide ideas and recommendations for future optimization.
- Assist in audience and database management, and create audience lists and segments.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and implement test hypotheses and strategies, including customer segmentation, A/B multivariate testing, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A desire to think strategically, proactively and creatively.
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced/start-up environment.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
COMPENSATION: $10.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Marketing Automation: 2/+ years (Required)
• Email Marketing: 2/+ years (Required)