Email Marketing Specialist/Work at home (Klaviyo)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of an Email Marketing Specialist to work remotely in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will lead client accounts and be hands-on to ensure your email & SMS strategies are successfully implemented.
DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Work directly with clients as their account lead.
- Create and oversee client strategy from promotional calendars to strategic roadmaps.
- Write email copy/campaign briefs for a variety of high-growth ecommerce and direct-to-consumer brands.
- Schedule email campaigns and build automated flows inside Klaviyo, Attentive, and more.
- Meet with clients to discuss strategy and performance on weekly calls.
- Create monthly reports detailing email & SMS performance on a client-by-client basis.
- Oversee execution and QA to ensure a 100% error-free rate.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
COMPENSATION: $10.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• Extensive knowledge of best-in-class email and CRM marketing for Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) brands. You can look at a Klaviyo account and immediately find ways to drive more performance.
• Account management experience.
• Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing. Understanding of how the digital space works and the breakdown of digital marketing funnels.
• You have used Shopify, Justuno, and other E-commerce tools to improve customer journeys.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
• Personable and comfortable holding your own on video calls with clients. Experience excelling in fast-paced environments.
• Take ownership of your work and you do not wait for a task to be assigned. Instead, you will look for opportunities and always look for ways to go above and beyond. You are extremely organized and very detail-oriented.
• Highly skilled copywriter. Understand how to write compelling subject lines, headlines, and simple body text within an email. You have great taste and can spot a good email from a mile away.