Escrow Associate (doc review)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Escrow Associate to work virtually in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Confirm vesting during closing document review.
Balance a closing disclosure.
Work with vendors to schedule seamless, timely closings.
Prepare the final closing package, including final settlement statements, revised CDs, borrower proceeds preferences, borrower affidavits, and more.
Perform post-close file/signed documents reviews for accuracy and completeness of vesting, right-to-cancel, notes, mortgage/DOTs, 1003s, and all other lender docs from closing.
Obtain Funding Authorization from the Lender.
Inform borrowers of how to send or receive funds.
Calculate and performing payoffs (initiating and approving wires).
Balance Incoming Funds in files as needed.
Prepare files for final policy generation, recording, and settlement statement.
Handle HELOC post-closing processes as necessary.
Ensure that closing documents are delivered to the notary for signing.
Review all funds for accuracy prior to disbursement including dollar amount, payee information, wire information and payment address.
Ensure that all required items needing to be paid off have been collected (taxes, homeowners, mortgages and liens).
Disburse settlement funds.
Assist Escrow Accounting with monthly reconciliation exceptions.
Assist internal Compliance department with any Escrow related audit details at the file level.
Anticipating customer needs and resolving customer escalations in a professional, efficient manner.
Providing status of the transaction throughout the closing process to the appropriate customers.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• 3/+ years of escrow and/or closing experience.
• Experience in title production, mortgage processing or related field.
• Proven customer service experience (High CSAT scores only).
• Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses.
• Experience using ResWare.
• Are comfortable working within company stated SLA’s.
• Knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, and legal documents
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment.
• Have excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills.
• Are able to quickly pick up how to use new tools and software.
• Are comfortable with constant change and process improvement.