Hospital Inpatient Coder
Virtual Desk Jobs is now seeking remote inpatient coders.
AAPC Certification requirements
AHIMA Certification requirements
Years of Experience
Remote inpatient hospital coding position available for qualified candidates in Eastern or Central time zones for full-time 40-hour employment (not contract).
We offer health and dental benefits, access to vision and accident, critical care, and cancer add-on policies, paid long-term disability benefits, paid time off (PTO) benefits, extended illness benefits (EIB), 401K retirement with matching eligibility after one (1) year of employment.
- CCS Certified with AHIMA in good standing
- Five (5) years inpatient coding experience in a Level 1 trauma setting
- In depth familiarity with AHA Coding Clinics
- Advanced knowledge of CC and MCC, SOI, and ROM in relation to DRG assignment
- Must be able to pass an inpatient coding exam
- Can provide supervisor references and previous quality scores
- Email and best phone number to schedule an interview
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Apply To Become A Medical Coding Agent:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com///join-now/ - Please reference agent ID code VDJAmyR.
Please contact us directly to discuss remote medical coding job openings at 405-494-0214.
Chat live with our HR Recruiter: https://tawk.to/chat/5c25356c82491369ba9faecc/default