Hospital Inpatient Coder / Entry Level
Virtual Desk Jobs is now seeking remote inpatient coders.
AAPC Certification requirements:
AHIMA Certification requirements:
Years of Experience:
Remote inpatient hospital coding position available for qualified candidates in Eastern or Central time zones for full-time 40-hour employment (not contract).
We offer health and dental benefits, access to vision and accident, critical care, and cancer add-on policies, paid long-term disability benefits, paid time off (PTO) benefits, extended illness benefits (EIB), 401K retirement with matching eligibility after one (1) year of employment.
- CCS Certified with AHIMA in good standing
- Five (5) years inpatient coding experience in a Level 1 trauma setting
- In depth familiarity with AHA Coding Clinics
- Advanced knowledge of CC and MCC, SOI, and ROM in relation to DRG assignment
- Must be able to pass an inpatient coding exam
- Can provide supervisor references and previous quality scores
- Email and best phone number to schedule an interview
Apply To Become A Medical Coding Agent:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com/join-now/ - Please reference agent ID code VDJBrenda.
Please contact us directly to discuss remote medical coding job openings at 405-494-0214.