HR Personnel Assistant
Mommy Jobs Online is now seeking professional HR Personnel Assistants to perform daily clerical tasks online.
• Make outbound calls to jobseekers about joining our remote work-at-home job board to find employment.
• Post classified job ads daily of 450 ads per day.
• Be highly proficient with copying and pasting data from various web formats.
• You need to be able to use our 3rd party mail client to send a minimum of 300 emails out per day of our email marketing campaigns that we offer customers.
• Proficiency on how to use Microsoft Excel or spreadsheet documents and create a log sheet for data
• Test out and approve working URL links on various job data information.
• Make a weekly collection of new and approved remote job positions to submit for pre-screening and review by our HR Dept.
• Be highly proficient utilizing social media sites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and the like
• Post job ads daily to social media sites.
• Send our various email marketing campaigns and capture data and convert the information into a spreadsheet.
• Proofread and edit job ads, documents, letters, emails and much more
• Micro-manage a small team of EMS agents - recruit, train, and answer direct questions. Pre-screening new remote job opportunities.
To Become an Agent:
For immediate consideration, please visit mommyjobsonline.com. You will need to click on internal jobs and select the HR
$15.00 per recruited agent + commissions. The average salary earned is $500.00 per week.
Personnel Assistant remote job position to complete our contractor job registration application.
Please reference Agent ID MJOLBarbaraChandler on your request.
Please call our HR Manager, Kim at 405-418-6160 and let her know that you are very interested in the remote job position and be sure to complete your online contractor registration application.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
• You will need internet, computer, cellular or landline with an unlimited long-distance calling plan.
• Ability to work 40 hrs. + per week as needed, Monday - Friday with the flexibility to work on some Saturdays. We are closed on Sunday typically; however, you have the ability to make-up any work missed.
• Your start time will be no later than 9:00 AM daily until you able to finish your daily tasks assigned. You can always work a split shift if you have appointments, errands, or even school functions.
• Being very reliable and self-starting is a big plus
• Highly organized and a team player
• Pay close attention to details and ask questions if needed
• Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation and editing skills
• Administrative and clerical skills are huge
• Ability to place outbound phone calls to businesses or jobseekers every week
Must have strong organizational and office skills and pay close attention to directions.