Independent Recruiter (PT/FT)
At Jobseekers On Board, our qualified recruiters will enjoy the freedom and profitability of independent recruiting (1099) while benefiting from the tools, branding, and support of a national recruiting work at home job finder agency. This is a U.S. based position.
- You will need to be able to send out mass emails on a daily basis regarding our business services.
- There will be NO typing allowed for this position to avoid clerical errors; you will only enter text body messages into an email message.
- Must be able to send out 600 + emails per week and post 200 + online ads per day.
- Hours are flexible to work anytime of the day.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet access & a computer.
REQUIREMENT: Must be able to pass a felony verification check.
LOCATION: Work remotely, 1099 Independent Contractor. Able to reside anywhere in the U.S. as long as you can connect to the Internet!
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE: Create your own flexible schedule!
HOURS: When working online work you can anytime 24/7 PT or FT hours, with no restrictions. We are closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
CONTRACTOR COMPENSATION PAYMENT STRUCTURE:
- High potential earnings. Increase and supplement your monthly income!
- We pay our remote contractors a flat rate fee $10.00 commission per recruited agent that joins our work at home career alert services.
- The average hourly wage is $10.00-$20.00 per hour based off producing 1 to 2 sales on an hourly basis.
- You must be able to log your details into a spreadsheet and have organization skills.
Please visit https://jobseekeronboard.com and click on Careers to begin our hiring pre-screening process to become Jobseekers on Board at home agent.
Please refer to agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip on your contractor registration application when you apply. We will contact you back within 24 hours via email. Please feel free to contact our remote job line at 1 (405) 586-8415.
• Must have strong organizational skills and a motivated attitude to get the job done!
• No experience is required, we will train you!