Inpatient Hospital Coder
Virtual Desk Jobs is now seeking for a full-time Remote Inpatient coder.
Employment Type: Full-time
Remote Inpatient hospital coding position is available for qualified candidates in Eastern or Central time zones for a full-time 40-hour employment (not contract).
We offer health and dental benefits, access to vision and accident, critical care, and cancer add-on policies, paid long-term disability benefits, paid time off (PTO) benefits, extended illness benefits (EIB), 401K retirement with matching eligibility after one year of employment.
- Must be able to pass an Inpatient coding exam
- Can provide supervisor references and previous quality scores
- Email and best phone number to schedule an interview
PAY: $18.00–$23.00 per hour
APPLY TO BECOME A MEDICAL CODING AGENT:
Please go to https://virtualdeskjobs.com/medical-coding-multi-specialty-jobs/. Then reference agent ID code VDJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact us directly to discuss remote medical coding job openings at 405-494-0214.
- CCS certified with AHIMA in good standing
- Five or more years of Inpatient coding experience in a Level I trauma setting
- In-depth familiarity with AHA Coding Clinics
- Advanced knowledge of CC and MCC, SOI, and ROM in relation to DRG assignment