Mommy Jobs Online is now seeking for a Job Promoter. We offer the best opportunities for the perfect person that has a home office setup to work remotely in the U.S.
Our qualified freelance job promoters will enjoy the freedom and profitability while benefiting from the tools, branding, and support of a national recruiting work at home job finder agency.
- Contact businesses nationwide to promote our remote job board to companies that are willing to post job ad positions.
- Be able to send out mass emails daily regarding our business services.
- You will have the option to make follow up calls to businesses to increase your weekly sign ups; however, this method is not required but highly recommended.
- 100% of your time working will be form filling, contacting businesses, and sending out emails.
- There will be NO typing allowed for this position to avoid clerical errors; you will only copy and paste pre-typed text body messages into an email message.
- Must be able to send out a minimum of 200 + pre-typed email marketing campaigns per day and answer any incoming emails related to our job posting services. You must be able to log your production details into a spreadsheet and submit all work weekly via email.
- Format letters and pay close attention to detail.
Work remotely, 1099 Independent Contractor. You can reside anywhere in the U.S. as long as you can connect to the internet!
CONTRACTOR COMPENSATION PAYMENT STRUCTURE:
- Increase and supplement your monthly income!
- We pay our remote contractors based on production and commissions not hourly; you will start out earning a $15.00 commission structure per sale that is profitable.
- The average weekly compensations received is $500.00 per week.
Hours are flexible. Work anytime. You must be able to work a minimum of 5 days per week- Monday through Sunday, at any time of the day or night.
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
For immediate consideration, please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on internal jobs and select the Virtual Recruiter remote job position to complete our contractor job application. Please reference agent ID MJOLTanyaPhilip on your request.
Please call our HR Manager, Kimberly Taylor, at (405) 418-6160 and let her know that you are very interested in this remote job position and be sure to complete your online contractor registration application.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
• No experience is required. We will train you and provide training details once you are on board!
• Must have strong organizational skills and a motivated attitude to get the job done!
• Must be able to pass a felony verification check and our registration pre-screening process.