Legal Transcriptionist (MS Office 2019/2021)
Virtual Desk Jobs (https://virtualdeskjobs.com//) is seeking for a Legal Transcriptionist to work in a telecommute capacity in the U.S. only.
This position involves transcription for law enforcement. This will include interrogations, jail phone calls, 911 operator recordings, victim statements, body cam audio, and radio chatter.
- Windows based PC running Windows 10 or above.
- Microsoft Office versions of 2019 or 2021.
- Dedicated computer, foot pedal, WAV Player, and high-speed Internet (broadband or satellite).
COMPENSATION: $18.00 per hour
APPLY TO BECOME A TRANSCRIPTIONIST MEMBER:
https://virtualdeskjobs.com///join-now/ and select the transcription job bank portal.
Please reference agent ID code VDJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact us directly to discuss remote transcription job openings at (405) 633-0079.
Chat live with our HR Recruiter:
• MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years’ transcription experience.
• Legal transcription experience preferred, but not required.
• Candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check at the expense of OTS if clean.