Marketing Email Agent (KPI)
Jobseeker on Board is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Marketing Email Agent to work remotely in the U.S.
The Marketing Email Agent will have the unique opportunity to assist in developing a life-cycle & email program from scratch. You will be responsible for helping to test, develop and execute our life-cycle strategy and road map to deepen engagement with our customers and reduce churn, as well as day-to-day execution, management, reporting and optimization for customer retention and acquisition.
You will have email KPI ownership and will be a key input on strategy, production, delivery, and performance of all email communications including life-cycle emails, transactional emails, promotional and win-back campaigns. In addition, you will be responsible for collaborating with the creative and product teams to develop cross channel email initiatives that will drive business growth.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere within the United States.
Develop and manage our customer communication strategy and road map for all communications including life-cycle trigger programs, promotional campaigns, transactional emails, and win-back emails.
Analyze performance of customer communications by channel/cohort/tenure/etc. and assess contribution to retention and LTV.
Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey, ultimately increasing ARPU, reducing churn and increasing customer sentiment.
Oversee all aspects of email execution including development, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and optimization:
Automate content and cadence strategy and oversee execution / technical setup
Approve all sends/automations.
Strategic input and accountability for creative.
Utilize customer data to personalize the email experience.
Own an email calendar.
Identify new segmentation opportunities and ensure the right client is getting the right message at the right time.
Propose and execute email tests and enhancements to improve email deployments across devices and around recency, frequency, segmentation, messaging, layout, deliverability, personalization, time of day and other variables.
Build strong relationships across the full team (creative, marketing, CS, product) to inform appropriate email content, cadence, and creative executions
Collaborate with creative and product teams on design, copy and email messaging to support cross functional initiatives.
Establish email performance benchmarks and summarize key metrics on a weekly and monthly basis. Create recurring and ad HOC marketing reports and regularly analyze performance on KPIs including: delivery, open-rates, click-rates, conversion-rates, retention rates, and LTV impact.
Manage our ESP and maintain reporting to ensure that our send score and deliverability is strong.
Partner with acquisition marketing manager to determine email acquisition strategy and spend, and take accountability for KPIs including volume, revenue and ROAS
Stay up to date on industry trends and emerging technologies with an eye on continually improving our email marketing presence and performance
Be responsible for the accuracy of all email campaigns, including error-free email copy, imagery, links, and targets.
Develop a deep understanding of our business and clients so you can be empowered to use your judgment and make autonomous decisions.
PAYMENT: This is a part-time role at 20 hours per week, with a pay rate of $20.00 to $30.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
• 1-3+ years hands-on experience managing B2C email programs through an enterprise level ESP. Bonus points for: experience with Retention Science or Iterable, ability to speak to advantages/disadvantages of various ESPs.
• Proven track record of success in implementing email programs to drive customer retention and acquisition.
• Well-versed in direct marketing fundamentals, email marketing industry standards and email best practices, including user list management, list hygiene, knowledge of dynamic content within email and logic based systems.
• Knowledge of email service provider platforms and tools.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS--- SQL is a plus!
• Exceptional project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
• Experience working cross functionally with Creative and Product teams.
• Extremely organized, dependable and a stickler for the details (triple check FTW!).
• Strong analytical skills (particularly within Excel) and ability to use data to optimize and deliver on overall company goals and metrics.
• Strong writing skills, strategic thinker, creative eye and exceptional attention to detail.
• Deep sense of empathy and understanding of consumer mindset.