Hospital Inpatient Coder
Virtual Desk Jobs is now seeking remote inpatient coders.
AAPC / AHIMA Certification requirements
Years of Experience
Remote inpatient hospital coding position available for qualified candidates in Eastern or Central time zones for full-time 40-hour employment (not contract).
We offer health and dental benefits, access to vision and accident, critical care, and cancer add-on policies, paid long-term disability benefits, paid time off (PTO) benefits, extended illness benefits (EIB), 401K retirement with matching eligibility after one (1) year of employment.
• CCS Certified with AHIMA in good standing
• Five (5) years inpatient coding experience in a Level 1 trauma setting
• In depth familiarity with AHA Coding Clinics
• Advanced knowledge of CC and MCC, SOI, and ROM in relation to DRG assignment
• Must be able to pass an inpatient coding exam
• Can provide supervisor references and previous quality scores
• Email and best phone number to schedule an interview