Remote Outpatient Coder
AAPC Certification requirements
AHIMA Certification requirements
CCS, RHIT, RHIA
Years of Experience
2 – 5 years
Virtual Desk Jobs is looking for a REMOTE Outpatient Coder.
This is a 90 day contract to hire.
You must live in either TX, LA, NM, GA or AR.
• Must have SDS/INO/ED/CLI/RCR coding exp*
• Must be AHIMA -RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCA, AAPC- CPC certified (send certification with submissions)
• 90 day TEMP TO PERM
• MUST LIVE IN TX, LA, NM, GA, AR
• Education: High School Diploma or GED required
• 2-3 years coding experience outpatient based
• Production expectations: 2/hour
• Quality expectations: 95% or >
• Coder or Vendor must provide equipment and internet, additional information will be provided
• Coder MUST complete a quality check before submission and during assignment
• How long does it take the client to process and grant access to remote contract coders? 1-2 weeks
• After orientation and prebill review, coders may work a flexible schedule during Business hours (6am to 9pm)
• Schedule must be approved by Manager
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
Hospital Inpatient Coder
Virtual Desk Jobs is now seeking remote inpatient coders.
AAPC / AHIMA Certification requirements
Years of Experience
Remote inpatient hospital coding position available for qualified candidates in Eastern or Central time zones for full-time 40-hour employment (not contract).
We offer health and dental benefits, access to vision and accident, critical care, and cancer add-on policies, paid long-term disability benefits, paid time off (PTO) benefits, extended illness benefits (EIB), 401K retirement with matching eligibility after one (1) year of employment.
CCS Certified with AHIMA in good standing
Five (5) years inpatient coding experience in a Level 1 trauma setting
In depth familiarity with AHA Coding Clinics
Advanced knowledge of CC and MCC, SOI, and ROM in relation to DRG assignment
Must be able to pass an inpatient coding exam
Can provide supervisor references and previous quality scores
Email and best phone number to schedule an interview