Medical Transcriptionist (reports)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is looking for Medical Transcriptionist to transcribe medical reports.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Transcribing and editing recorded material (e.g., patient histories and physicals, consult letters and notes, physician correspondence, x-ray reports, etc.);
• Verifying the accuracy of patient information (e.g., name, identification number, etc.);
• Matching the complaint to diagnosis using Medical Records needing review for specific date reports for every date of service transcribed;
• Verifying the accuracy of transcription for correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling;
• Researching via appropriate reference materials in order to correct dictated language into a concise, accurate, and understandable text;
• Informing the Team Lead when there are questions and inconsistencies in the dictated language that require assistance with correction;
• Flagging charts that are dictated in the incorrect pool for the supervisor so they can be moved to the proper pool;
• Sending demographic information regarding flagged dictations to the Transcription Assistant to be addressed by dictator(s);
• Meeting the minimum daily line requirements as directed.
PAY: $22.00-$35.00 per hr.
* To Become an Independent Agent*
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Transcription Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1-405-633-0079 if you have further questions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
High school diploma is required.
Formal training through an accredited transcription program is preferred.
Five or more years of experience as a medical transcriptionist in a hospital, urgent care facility, or medical specialty is preferred.
Proficiency in a variety of Microsoft applications and software products, as well as transcription-specific software products.
Knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices. Excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, and style. Ability to concentrate and work under pressure with no time constraints and sit for extended periods of time.