Mobile Notary (Contractor) – Full-Time – Traveling Notary Service – Edgewood, Maryland
Mobile Notary (Contractor) - Full-Time - Traveling Notary Service - Edgewood, Maryland
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Mobile Notary to work remotely in the U.S. only.
• Notarize documents in accordance with the statutory laws and administrative rules that apply to Notary Publics.
• Work with local escrow branches to schedule accommodation signing and Mobile Notary appointments.
• Travel to various locations based on appointments.
• Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and notary regulations.
• Work individually and as an active team member helping to achieve department goals.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Notary Public
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Ability to consult with principals and/or their agents to resolve discrepancies and organize/prioritize workflow.
• Technically proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point) and other computer applications.
• Knowledge of title process, escrow process, and company policies/procedures.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to meet continuous deadlines, and coordination between all persons involved with the escrow transaction.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people individually and as a versatile team player.
• Continuous alertness, concentration, and attention to detail.
• Able to work independently with little or no guidance.
• Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
- Office skills
- Able to follow detailed instructions