Mortgage Funder/Closer (2-4 yrs.: experience)
Signing Agent Jobs (https://signingagentjobs.com) is seeking for a Mortgage Closer/Funder to work remotely in the U.S. only.
This position is very essential in making the borrowers’ closing experience pleasant and seamless. The primary focus is to exceed our client’s expectations and deliver exceptional service by closing on time and smoothly. This position is crucial in the development of strong, lasting client relationships by delivering speedy and accurate solutions to funding questions and concerns. Representing our company in a positive, professional and compassionate manner is essential and required by all funding personnel.
Continue to grow your skill set and career! We offer opportunities for advancement in every role.
- Ensures that all loans meet guidelines for quality and regulatory compliance and investor closing standards are met.
- Maintains communication with customers, departments, closing agents, Realtor's, and builders to promote positive business relations and relate loan status.
- Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of all products and investor requirements to ensure quality closing packages and salability into the market.
- Performs verification that loans closed as scheduled.
- Reviews files prior to closing to verify that abstracts and/or title opinions are clear; forwards copies to all parties involved; reviews all surveys, termite inspections, final inspections, and verifies accuracy of closing conditions.
- Closes the loan; inputs information into computer, prepares additional documentation, balances account for closing, prepares package for closing agent and/or customer, and ensures timely recording of all documents and disbursement of all funds.
- Prepares and explains closing requirements to closing agent and/or customer.
- Protects bank collateral by reviewing and analyzing title work to verify that all liens are clear.
- Reviews and verifies executed closing packages to ensure all documents are signed appropriately and all fees are included with the package.
- Maintains knowledge of all mortgage and compliance policies and procedures.
- Completes all required paperwork and forms in an accurate and timely manner; prepares all required reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Calculate figures and amounts.
- Analyze statistical and financial data.
- Regularly sit in a standard office environment, at a desk, using a computer, phone, fax, and copy machine.
Let's get started!
Sign up today to get connected to Mobile Notary Signing Agent Jobs!
Please give us a call at (405) 494-0210 if you would like to discuss how we can help you find notary signing agent jobs today!
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business at https://signingagentjobs.com/join-now.
Please reference agent ID SigningAgentTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Signing Agent Jobs
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0210
Just a better way to find mobile notary signing jobs!
• Two to four years of related experience or equivalent.
• Thorough working knowledge of real estate documentation, policies, compliance, and procedures.
• High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Must work well under pressure.
• Must be able to identify problems that occur and resolve them.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Accurately complete detailed financial forms and paperwork.
• Proficient in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Must have 30/+ words per minute typing speed.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.