Online Notary Coordinator/Scheduler (MS Office)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of an Remote Online Notary Scheduler/Coordinator to work in the U.S.
The Remote Online Notary Coordinator/Scheduler provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings. May provide general support for a team, or partner with an escrow officer. Primarily focused on residential transactions.
This role is remote and the work shift will be from 8 am–5 pm.
- Open orders, input closing statement information, and prepare documents for closing.
- Handle the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicate requirements and other information to clients.
- Interpret various agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents required for transactions.
- Perform a wide range of administrative duties to gather information and assist in the escrow process.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Knowledge of company and/or client operating systems.
• Customer service skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office suite.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
• Strong detail orientation.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 2/+ years experience in an escrow related experience