Remote Escrow Closer (3+/ yrs.: experience)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of an Remote Escrow Closer to work in the U.S.
Confirming vesting during balancing.
Balancing a closing disclosure.
Working with vendors to schedule seamless, timely closings.
Preparing the final closing package, including final settlement statements, revised CDs, borrower proceeds preferences, borrower affidavits, and more.
Insisting on the timely and high quality of closings.
Ensuring that closing documents are delivered to the notary for signing
Additional customer service duties include.
Anticipating customer needs and resolving customer escalations in a professional, efficient manner.
Providing status of the transaction throughout the closing process to the appropriate customers.
Performing any or all escrow duties required of the closing, post-closing, and funding stages with confidence and professionalism.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• 3/+ years of direct escrow experience including title and curative work, processing, and funding.
• Proven customer service experience (High CSAT scores only).
• BONUS: Experience processing files in ResWare. Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses.
• Knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, and legal documents is required.
• Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills and a love for multitasking.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven work environment.
• Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Comfortable with constant change and process improvement.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment.