Remote Law Enforcement Captioner (FT/PT)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now seeking for an experienced Law Enforcement Captioner. This is a U.S. based, remote opportunity for Independent Contractors.
JOB TYPE: Full-time; Part-time; Contract
- Content to be covered includes jailhouse recordings, interrogations, field recordings, and other audio/video related to routine Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice workflows.
- Process audio recordings, strictly adhering to style guides, to edit AI-generated text to verbatim transcripts.
- High-speed Internet
- PC or laptop with a minimum of 8 GB RAM.
- Noise-canceling quality headphones.
- Windows 10 (If you are not sure of which version of Windows you have, one way you can check is by pressing the Windows logo key + R, type: WINVER, then selecting OK).
- Anti-virus program with daily virus definition updates (Except Webroot® Antivirus).
- Infinity Foot Pedal
PAYMENT: $20.00-$60.00 per audio hour
TO BECOME AN INDEPENDENT AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Transcription Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have further questions.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Experience transcribing and/or caption-to-verbatim text editing Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice content, including police recordings and court proceedings is preferred but is not essential.
• 1 year of typing and/or transcription experience is preferred.
• Must have an intense, attention to detail in discerning what is said and excellent grammar.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Adherence to deadlines and client-specific style guides.
• Outstanding literacy skills— including comprehension, spelling, and grammar.
• Ability to collaborate remotely.
• Typing proficiency in both speed and accuracy.
• Ability to process extreme audio/text content (content may be offensive).
• Ability to pass a background check.
Candidates without transcription or caption-to-verbatim text editing experience who otherwise meet the above criteria and have a Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice background or interest are encouraged to apply.