Remote Medical Coder
Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is now looking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Medical Coder to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Assignment of accurate E/M codes, ICD-10 diagnoses, CPT, HCPCS codes, modifiers, and quantities derived from medical record documentation (paper or electronic) for ambulatory procedure visits.
- Educate the staff on coding issues.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now. You will then need to select the Medical Coding Remote Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member and to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
• MUST be U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
• Current certification as a professional coder (CPC) or equivalent certification is required.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in the outpatient setting (physician’s office or ambulatory surgery centers) within the last five years.
• Experience in the business office (insurance billing, accounts receivable) is preferred.
• HCC experience preferred, but is not required.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of physician practices and their patients.
• Knowledge of anatomy/physiology and disease process, medical terminology, coding guidelines (outpatient and ambulatory surgery) and documentation requirements.
• Familiarity with medications and reimbursement guidelines.
• Must be process and detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task, as well as organize and prioritize work assignments.
• Ability to work independently and complete assignments timely and accurately.