Remote Online Notary Agent (Gilbert)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Online Notary Agent to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: MUST be a U.S. citizen.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Accurately read and follow the release instructions in your clients’ database.
- Properly sign/stamp title documents and match/attach all other corresponding documents.
- Notify the supervisor/lead for any exception issues or questions.
- Assist others as necessary.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
COMPENSATION: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Contract work
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Sign Up Application: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/application-sign-up/.
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• HS diploma or GED. Some college experience is preferred.
• 0-2 years of Notary public experience.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
• Introductory knowledge of subject matter is preferred.
• Ability to type 35/+ WPM.
• Excellent time management skills and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people throughout the organization.
• Willingness to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
• Must be able to work non-traditional shifts which meet the needs of the team and company.
• Ability to perform under minimal supervision and meet expected production guidelines.
• Willingness to adhere to company policies and rules.
• Pass the Notary training course.