Remote Online Public Notary
Join our team!
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else.
Under direction from Escrow Officers/Escrow Branch Managers, verifies a signer and documents provided using audio-visual technology.
- Review and verify signer's identity according to the applicable commissioning state's requirements
- Notarize and record documents using approved audio-visual and online technology
- Refer all questions or concerns to Escrow Officers. This position will not offer advice on processes or procedures.
COMPLEXITY AND IMPACT:
- Uses established procedures to perform assigned tasks. Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
SUPERVISION/LEVEL OF INSTRUCTION GIVEN:
- No responsibility for the supervision of others
- Works under close supervision applying well established techniques, procedures or specific standards
Please give us a call at (405) 265-8949 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference CMNSCarolH whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 265-8949
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY:
• Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of department/field
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• High School diploma or equivalent
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES:
• Must be a Notary Public
• Must have a valid Driver's License
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE:
• Possess basic real estate/escrow/title terminology
• 1 year related experience reviewing and notarizing documents