Remote Public Notary (1/+ yrs.- sales, customer service, admin., etc.)
Certified Mobile Notary Service is seeking individuals who want to become a Mobile Notary Public in their local state. We will help you get certified to become a Mobile Notary within 1 week of registering with us.
• Provide personable and professional customer service while notarizing a variety of documents for our customers.
• Phone or Mobile line
• Printer/Fax Machine capabilities
• Clean background record
• Having a vehicle is preferred for all mobile notaries; however, if you have no vehicle we have other remote jobs available in the notary field background that involves online sales.
• Work from your home office (any location in the USA).
• Hours are flexible - create your own work schedule, PT/ FT.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
• Strong commitment and excitement for supporting others: both customers and teammates.
• Customer service experience is a plus!
• Comfortable with technology.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to empathize with customers and walk them through complex concepts with ease.
• Eagerness to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to pass background check.
• English and/or Spanish language fluency.
• Professional friendly personality and very reliable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Notary Public Specialist will be responsible for witnessing the signature of important documents such as the signing of contracts, deeds, and power of attorney and other documents.
• Uphold a standard of honesty and decency in official transactions ensuring the identity of an individual by personal knowledge or by using proper identification, and confirming the individual is signing a document of their own free will. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
• Witness and authenticate the execution of non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, and powers-of-attorney.
• Take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances. Execute a jurat for affidavits.
• Perform all duties in accordance with Notary Public Commission guidelines, codes, and regulations. Maintain proper records as required by the state.
• Comply with internal documentation in systems of record in regards to completing notarization duties.
• Maintain one bound record book or journal (Notary Journal) with sequentially numbered pages and entries in which to record each notarial act performed.
• Personally witness the signing of the applicable document(s) and Notary Journal by the borrower or any other person whose signature is being notarized.
• Verify the signer’s identification at each signing regardless of whether the Notary knows the signer.
• Note in the Notary Journal the time the notarial act was performed and include the thumbprint of the signer.
• Complete the Notary Journal within a reasonable time period as necessary to ensure accuracy (Notary will strive to satisfy this requirement within the same day the notarization occurred).
• Specify his or her role as “Notary Public” when an acknowledgment certification requires the notary to provide a “Title.”
• Keep their Notary Journals and stamps under their own lock and key. No one except the notary is to have access to these materials.
• Maintain a record, separate from the Notary Journal, of each notarial act performed on.
Foreclosure related documents for company business. At a minimum, such record should include:
• Identity of each person whose signature was notarized.
• Date and time that the notarial act was performed.
• The type of instrument or document that is affirmed, acknowledged, or proved before the notary.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Payments will depend on your productivity and we offer $35.00 per document signing appointment with your travel time paid bi-weekly.
Please email your resume with a cover letter stating your interest, your name, city and state, and phone number in the email body text to email@example.com for an immediate review.
The email subject line needs to read, “I want to become a public notary.” Please reference agent ID code CMNSTanyaPhilip in your cover letter.
New Notary Certification Department
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
• 1 or more years’ experience in sales, customer service, admin-office, banking, loan servicing, real estate, or related field.
• Notary Public Commission will be required if you are not certified and we will help you get certified.