Remote Senior Customer Service Specialist (German, French, or Italian)
Mommy Jobs Online is seeking a Senior Customer Service Specialist. This position involves being fluent in English and one of the following languages: German, French or Italian.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will function as a customer service expert, take escalated problems and concession calls, and maintain escalation queues.
The successful candidates will be action-orientated, a flexible problem-solver with excellent research skills. You will demonstrate Customer Obsession and Ownership on every contact.
The successful candidate will be action-orientated and a flexible problem-solver with excellent research skills. You will demonstrate Customer Obsession and Ownership on every contact.
• Act as a problem solver for all associate and customer escalated issues; answer associate questions via chat, while also dealing with specific escalated customer issues.
• Be an escalation point for customer’s requests. Act as a bridge between CS and a variety of other groups within the company and take responsibility and ownership for coordinating efforts to agree on a solution.
• Ensure high compliance with operational processes and policies.
• Being the subject matter expert in relation to all our internal customer service resources (CSC/CSSM).
• Facilitate communication between CS Associates (CSA) and the management team via the ticketing process.
• Handle all concession related escalations and ensure that all of the necessary authorizations are confirmed.
• Assist the team with performance improvement efforts.
• Ensure that the queuing system is regularly monitored ensure that the customer experience is upheld.
• Proactively aid teammates with difficult customer contacts for phone, chat, and e-mail (as applicable).
• Demonstrate effective communication and cooperation with Customer Service Managers and peers in an effort to manage the team workload and morale.
• Fluent in English and one of the following languages (German, French or Italian).
• Proven ability to provide good judgment, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies, and a commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Utilize conflict resolution skills as applicable to customers and demonstrate effective listening skills and patience.
• Demonstrate a decision-making ability
• Ability to work independently on projects or tasks to identify and ultimately resolve customer pain-points.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and approachability.
• Successfully complete all of the approved special projects as assigned.
PAY: $22.00 per hour
To become an agent:
*Apply at https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat: https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Experience in process improvement/Lean Six Sigma
Project management experience