Remote Senior Processor (title insurance)
Signing Agent Jobs (https://signingagentjobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Senior Processor to work in the U.S. only.
Primary responsibilities reviewing and verifying loan documents including income, credit, appraisal, title insurance, etc., and ensuring the information is complete, accurate and complies with company policies as well as meets underwriters' requirements. Other duties include entering information into Lender QB, following up and communicating with both customers and loan officers to obtain missing or updated documentation in order to process the mortgage loan file in a timely manner.
- Process FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as Reverse Mortgages.
- Accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, underwriters, loan agents and other third parties involved in the mortgage loan transaction.
- Request, review and verify all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal and title insurance, to ensure complete and accurate information is in the file before it is sent to underwriting within 5 days of being assigned.
- Obtain verification of deposit, verification of employment, credit report
- Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all loans are being worked on in accordance with company's timeline expectations.
- Ability to maintain a minimum pipeline of 40 loans per month and work simultaneously on files
- Call out approval to borrower within 24 hours.
- Ensure all processes and checklists are completed accurately on each loan.
- Monitor and manage the lock expiration dates and update estimated closing dates in Lender QB. Any subordinate liens must sent to the subordinate lender within 24-48 hours of receiving the condition
- Maintain constant communication with customers and loan agents on status updates and/or changes to the loan.
- Ensure any necessary and critical changes which require re-disclosure have been accurately notated and checked in the loan origination system for compliance purposes.
- Updated notes and documenting all communication with borrowers and loan officers on all files daily.
- Coordinate loan closing with customers, title companies, and loan agents.
- Work additional hours as needed.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office.
- Paid Time Off
Let's get started!
Sign up today to get connected to Mobile Notary Signing Agent Jobs!
Please give us a call at (405) 494-0210 if you would like to discuss how we can help you find notary signing agent jobs today!
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business at https://signingagentjobs.com/join-now.
Please reference agent ID SigningAgentTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Signing Agent Jobs
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0210
Just a better way to find mobile notary signing jobs!
• 1 year of Mortgage Processing (Required)
• 2-5 years' experience processing mortgage loans.
• Current experience in processing, refinancing, and/or purchase loans.
• Proficient with Lender QB, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems.
• Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as Home.
• Working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as TRID.
• Advanced ability to analyze complex tax returns accurately calculates income for all types of borrowers.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Understanding of all compliance regulations and investor guidelines.