Remote Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Labor Relations)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Talent Acquisition Recruiter to work in the U.S. only.
- Manage candidate sourcing and vetting of experience, skills, cultural fit, goals, and competencies.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (Boolean search, Chrome extensions, etc.) and use direct methods to engage with talent; including personal emails/texting, cold calling, referrals and internal networks.
- Video and Phone Screen candidates for various Operations related openings.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Specialists to prioritize hiring requirements.
- Develop and participate in recruitment events, supporting targeted needs of the organization.
- Report KPIs and related metrics of assigned hiring requisitions.
- Development of plans and process adjustments to make hiring more efficient.
- Keep detailed interview notes to share with hiring managers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $12.00 per recruit/hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• BS/BA Degree in Marketing, HR, Communications or Labor Relations is highly desirable.
• 1 or more years of Talent Acquisition, Sourcing, or Human Resources experience.
• Proficiency with web-based, recruitment focused software applications and ATS systems.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment in which requirements constantly change.
• Demonstrated success in a rewarding, accountability-based culture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; highly organized and a self-starter.