Remote Title Insurance Closer/Escrow Officer (FT)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Title Insurance Closer/Escrow Officer to work remotely in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Complete real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements and clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Prepare a CD, while having the knowledge of an Affidavit of heirship.
- Assist the Escrow Officer with all related duties.
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying the buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Obtain a clear title by ordering title reports, resolving title defects, and then satisfy existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establish an escrow account by depositing funds and maintaining records.
- Prepare transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Complete closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Complete closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
- Prepare a HUD by utilizing lender instructions. Close an escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- Comply with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Minimum of 2 years of industry experience with performing escrow and title duties.
• Notary certification or the ability to obtain one within 90 days.
• Experience using the MS Office suite and industry software. Proven tenure is preferred.
• Customer service-oriented and professional.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field.
• Mastery of multi-tasking effectively, particularly in fast-paced and high volume situations.
• Ability to influence outcomes through effective written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated commitment and effectiveness in the delivery of and focus on customer service to drive value.