Sales Mortgage Specialist (income analysis)
Signing Agent Jobs (https://signingagentjobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Sales Mortgage Specialist to work virtually in the U.S. only.
This position will help to guide mortgage sales transactions, work with borrowers to guide a seamless sales transaction through to funding. This is a sales position, however, and does not require any cold calling, all leads will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an immediate impact on the growth and success of our business and your mortgage career. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented and eager to learn and grow within a well-established and top-rated organization.
- Utilize technology and innovation to drive the mortgage transaction.
- Communicate with borrowers to explain potential saving and benefit of the loan.
- Analyze income, assets and liabilities.
- Deliver best-in-class service.
PAY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office.
Let's get started!
Sign up today to get connected to Mobile Notary Signing Agent Jobs!
Please give us a call at (405) 494-0210 if you would like to discuss how we can help you find notary signing agent jobs today!
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business at https://signingagentjobs.com/join-now.
Please reference agent ID SigningAgentTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Signing Agent Jobs
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0210
Just a better way to find mobile notary signing jobs!
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required. New and existing Notaries are welcome.
• Desire to learn and grow within a rapidly changing industry.
• Positive attitude and a tremendous work ethic.
• Self-motivated and looking for a long-term career with growth opportunity.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and demonstrates excellent decision-making skills.