Senior Data Analyst Agent
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Senior Data Analyst Agent to work virtually in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Contract
- Use knowledge of enhancement techniques such as Data Quality, Master Data Management, and Data Governance.
- Analyze master data and master relationship data within the data sets.
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems, and other strategies.
- Interact with data users, managers, and other stakeholder to report the data analysis findings and suggest improvements.
- Translate analytics into non-technical insights to help teams make well-informed decisions.
- Identify, assess, fix, document, and communicate quality issues.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
SALARY: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• 10/+ years of experience with Master Data Management or Data Quality and knowledge of P&C Insurance.
• SQL: 10 years
• Experience in root cause analysis, error correction, error detection, and implementation of quality management principles.
• Experience in DQ Measurements, Data Entry Improvement, and User Requirements.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
• Ability to review, analyze, and manage large volumes of data.
• Abide by the standards of AHIMA’s Code of Ethics. Concerns involving compliance issues are forwarded to the Manager of HIM for action.