Telecommute Candle Sales Agent/ Sell Candles From Home
Telecommute Candle Sales Agent
All Wax Candle Company (https://allwaxcandlecompany.com) is now looking for Telecommute Candle Sales Agent to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: PT/FT; 1099; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Promote and sell candles to businesses and individuals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
• Reach out to potential customers through cold calling, email, and in-person visits.
• Meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
• Attend trade shows and events to increase brand awareness
• Stay up-to-date on product knowledge and industry trends.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
Note: The duties mentioned above are not meant to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be added as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proven sales experience.
• Experience with cold calling and customer outreach.
• Familiarity with basic computer programs such as MS Office 365.
• Passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet, computer, telephone, or cell phone with unlimited long distance.
20%–30% for each candle sold.
40% for candles sold in bulk orders of 20 or more at retail price.
1099 contractor payments are paid bi-weekly.
• Competitive salary and commission structure.
• Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
• Paid training and ongoing professional development.
• Employee discounts on products.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE:
Hours to make calls to potential candidates are from 8:00 AM-6:30 PM, Mon.-Sat. You can work up to 50 hours per week. We are closed on Sundays and all major holidays. Also, you must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week to stay active in this position. You can decide the hours and days that suit you best while working from the comfort of your own home office.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
LET’S GET STARTED AND REGISTER TO APPLY TODAY!
We will contact you back within the next 24 hours regarding our contractor pre-screening process and online candle training module details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (405) 805-6163.
All Wax Candle Company
Sales and Communication