Telecommute General Transcriptionist (PT)
Jobseekers on Board is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Telecommute General Transcriptionist.
- Willing and able to begin immediately and complete assessment in a reasonable period of time (one week from receipt of documentation).
- Should be able to consistently claim and complete 60 minute audios in under 24 hours.
- Must type 80 words per minute (please indicate your typing speed on your resume. A free typing test can be taken at www.typingtest.com).
- Have excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy.
- Able to accept projects on a regular and consistent basis.
- Have and be proficient with MS Word.
- Must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency is not needed).
- Must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser, and email.
We are looking for individuals who are available for a minimum of 15 hours a week on average.
PAY: $20.00-$60.00 per audio hour
Computer hardware and software requirements:
- High speed Internet is STRONGLY recommended
- Laptop or PC with a current operating system and a sound card
- Microsoft Word
- Transcription software of your choice with corresponding foot pedal and headphones (preferably noise canceling).
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, preference will be given to those who are already in possession of these equipment.
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become a member with us by clicking on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
- Individuals who can transcribe audio content of financial results conferences, medical training seminars, group project meetings, and other general business meetings.
- Experience with audio transcription is required.
- Must type 80+ WPM, have excellent grammar and proofreading skills, have experience with MS Word and Excel. Also, this role requires the ability to demonstrate strong computer literacy.
- There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work. Therefore, you should have prior experience in transcription.
- Those most successful candidates will have had work experience creating, reviewing or interpreting corporate financial information (i.e. 10Q, 10K, Annual Reports).